The CarDAQ-Plus2® is the next generation Drew Technologies J2534-1 and J2534-2 device with advanced support for J2534 v05.00 and DoIP. In addition, it features High Speed USB and support for global vehicles. Drew Technologies fully tests our devices for compliance and meet all of today's SAE J2534 standards. OEM's globally trust Drew Technologies and approve our tools for their dealerships as well as their Engineering uses, such as: testing, software development, EOL testing, and more. Consider Drew Technologies for your custom solutions needs too.
For sell sheet on the CarDAQ-Plus 2®, click HERE.
For video link on the CarDAQ-Plus 2®, click HERE.
CarDAQ-Plus 2® Kit
CarDAQ-Plus 2® device,
Vehicle cable, USB cable,
and Quick Start Guide.
Includes CarDAQ-Plus 2®
Kit and Standard DrewLinQ Kit for light-duty all the way to
Complete solution. Includes RAP Flash kit with 3 FREE flashs
and CarDAQ-Plus 2®
Additional Product Information
CarDAQ-Plus 2 Reprogramming:
• All-makes, all-model SAE J2534 reprogramming (OEM Websites, click HERE)
• OEM subscription prices, click HERE
• SAE J2534-1: CarDAQ-PLUS 2 is the most advanced device for reprogramming of ALL OEM with the use of their OEM provided software
• SAE J2534-2: CarDAQ-PLUS 2 offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just the Engine/Trans modules for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo and more!
J2534 OEM Diagnostics:
• GM - Tech2Win (PC-based Tech2 software)
• GM - Global Diagnostic System (GDS2)
• VW/Audi (VAG) - Offboard Diagnostic Information System (ODIS)
• Toyota - TechStream
• BMW - ISTA
• Jaguar/LandRover - IDS
• Volvo - VIDA
Vehicle Security Professionals:
• Technicians and Locksmiths use the CarDAQ-PLUS 2 for Security Key systems/reprogramming on all vehicle makes supported by the OEM and through the NASTF SDRM model.
• Click HERE to learn more and register.
• Click HERE for a listing of OEM availability of Key Codes, PIN codes, Immobilizer/ Smart Reset Codes.
• J2534 Toolbox 3 - Your personal assistant to help you thru the process, including: videos, walk through help guides, FAQ's, and other online support.
• Free, live telephone and email support from 8:30am - 5:30pm EST for all of our Drew Technologies products.
• CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
• 2nd CAN (Dual or Single Wire)
• Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
• GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
• KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
• Chrysler SCI (J2610)
• And more!
• USB version 1.1 or higher
• Compliant to SAE J25344(Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-11(Dec 2004)
• Compliant to ISO 22900-11MVCI physical layer
• Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, or Aux
• Ground pins 9, 12, or 15
Operating System Compatibility:
• Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)), Windows 8 (32/644-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
• Consult OE website for their PC requirements
• Operating voltage: 7 – 26 Volts
• Size: 1.5”H x 6.58”D x 6.20”W
• Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 C to +70 C)
For more information, contact our Sales team at
877.888.2534 (option 2)
Office hours are 8:30 - 5:30 EST Monday - Friday.