OEM's globally trust Drew Technologies' CarDAQ-M® for our tested and proven SAE J2534 products. They are regularly used for testing, software development, EOL testing and more. Cost effective and timely, Drew Technologies can assist, consult and work through even the most difficult challenges with you. The CarDAQ-M® is a one-of-a-kind, evolutionary, modular J2534 tool that can easily be upgraded as technology changes. In addition to the J2534-1 and J2534-2 module, Mega CAN and Mega K-Line expansion modules are also available. Consider Drew Technologies for your custom solutions needs too!
For details on the CarDAQ-M®, click HERE.
Vehicle cable, USB cable,
and Quick Start Guide.
Additional Product Information
• CarDAQ-M is a high performanceJ2534-1 product for reprogramming. Use the OEM's software to do J2534 reprogramming with ALL makes
• CarDAQ-M offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just Engine/Trans support for Ford, GM, Toyota, Volvo, BMW, and some others
• Technicians can use CarDAQ-M for Security Key systems/programming on Ford, GM, and Toyota vehicles.
J2534 OEM Diagnostics:
• Using the OEM's own software, CarDAQ-M can do factory diagnostics with BMW ISTA, GM GDS2 & Tech2Win, Honda HDS, Toyota Techstream, Volskwagen/Audi ODIS and Volvo VIDA
• As J2534 continues to grow, the number of OEM’s offering a factory diagnostic solution will also grow.
• DrewTech offers free telephone and email support for all of its J2534 products. When you need help, call on our experts that use and support reprogramming every day
• In addition to Support, DrewTech offers its users videos, FAQs, support aids, and other online technical support thru the J2534 Tool Box 3 included with each CarDAQ-M, free for the life of the tool!
• CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
• 2nd CAN (Dual or Single Wire)
• Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
• GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
• KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
• Chrysler SCI (J2610)
• And more!
• USB version 1.1 or higher
• Compliant to SAE J25344(Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-11(Dec 2004)
• Compliant to ISO 22900-11MVCI physical layer
• Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, or Aux
• Ground pins 9
Operating System Compatibility:
• Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)), Windows 8 (32/644-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
• Consult OE website for their PC requirements
• Operating voltage: 7 – 26 Volts
• Size: 1.25”H x 7.5”D x 5.25”W
• Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 C to +70 C)
• ISO22900 Compliant for GM's Tech2Win software
For more information, contact our Sales team at
877.888.2534 (option 2)
Office hours are 8:30 - 5:30 EST Monday - Friday.